Official Contest Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those 18 years old and older.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of YWAM Emerge as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 23, 2021 and ending on August 24, 2021 at 11:59 pm MST. All online entries must be received by August 24, 2021 at 11:59 pm MST.
4. How to Enter: Participants must get some lettuce at the Emerge Farm Stand (4135 Shoup Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80908) and post a picture with it on one of Emerge’s social media pages (Facebook: ywamemerge or emerge aquaponics; Instagram: ywamemerge.) Then participants must submit a lettuce salad recipe to info@ywamemerge. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of YWAM Emerge. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of YWAM Emerge.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 4 bags of lettuce a month for 12 consecutive months. Prize must be picked up at Emerge’s Farm Stand located at 4135 Shoup Rd, Colorado Springs, CO 80908 and will not be delivered or shipped. Winner may also select to donate their entire prize to a food pantry of their choice in Colorado Springs. Emerge will give a one-time donation of 48 bags to the food pantry in the winner's name. Value of giveaway prize is approximately $336. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by YWAM Emerge. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at YWAM Emerge's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for YWAM Emerge to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected at YWAM Emege’s discretion and under the supervision of YWAM Emerge. Winner will be notified by email on August 28, 2021 following selection of Winner. YWAM Emerge shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (at YWAM Emerge’s sole discretion) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that YWAM Emerge, anyone acting on behalf of YWAM Emerge, and YWAM Emerge licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of YWAM Emerge. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless YWAM Emerge from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which YWAM Emerge may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: YWAM Emerge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond YWAM Emerge control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, YWAM Emerge may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by YWAM Emerge. YWAM Emerge reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. YWAM Emerge has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, YWAM Emerge reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless YWAM Emerge and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is YWAM Emerge. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to YWAM Emerge and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
13. By participating in this Campaign you, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules